- Base SGD 160K + Strong Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Datasearch Consulting
Research Manager / Portfolio Manager - APAC Role (Singapore / Hong Kong Based)
Strong 5+ exposure in Research Manager role doing research, due diligence on retirement policy, investment/ tax policies relevant to Asian investors | Portfolio Manager/ Product Managers/ Product Specialists in an asset management firm involved in research and creating reports like Fund research, Independent research report, other related reports | Experience in Data, Research, Analytics subscription products (advantage)
Our client is a Global FinTech Firm, looking for a newly created role to hire an experienced professional who has strong experience in a Manager Research role responsible for actively researching managed strategies that are primarily managed out of Asia, this role will be representing company in engaging with the external market and promoting companies research capabilities. The incumbent will also contribute to the thought leadership program that engages clients audience on key investment issues that are relevant to APAC investors.
You will be involved in activities such as:
- Produce global fund investor experience survey by partnering with global colleagues and taking lead responsibility on sections relating to Asia fund markets
- Engage with the external market in industry trends and development, retirement, tax policies and other investment issues that are relevant to Asian investors
- Produce high quality and timely research reports and edit those of colleagues
- Assist analysts in formulating and defending company opinions on manager strategies and investment approaches through the investment committee and report editing
- Contribute to the cross-border thought leadership program that showcases and strengthen perceptions of companies research capabilities, especially on key investment issues that are relevant to investors in Asia.
- Provide ideas and input that enhance the research process, methodology and products. Develop further quantitative skills to ensure the team makes effective and efficient use of quant tools
You will possess:
- Bachelor / Master Degree with financial background
- Strong 5+ exposure in Research Manager role doing research, due diligence on retirement policy, investment/ tax policies relevant to Asian investors
- Portfolio Manager/ Product Managers or Product Specialists in an asset management firm involved in research and creating reports like Fund research, Independent research reports
- Independent, experienced researcher who is familiar with modern finance and investment market
- Excellent communication and planning skills
Interested candidates can contact me on +65 84942566 or forward their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Datasearch Consulting Pte Ltd | Licence no. 17S8525 | Reg No. R1660704