Research Analyst, Fixed Income Research (Associate Director/Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Research Analyst
The Bank of Singapore, the Wealth Management subsidiary of OCBC, is seeking a Fixed Income Research Analyst for its Singapore office. The position will initially be focused on covering Singapore Credits with longer-term potential to assume coverage on Chinese companies. Description
- Maintain Buy/Hold/Sell coverage list of approximately 15-20 Singapore Credits.
- Conduct fundamental research on assigned companies by gathering and analyzing sector and company data, and in-person meetings with company management and industry experts.
- Publish written reviews of semi-annual earnings and significant events for bank clients.
- Analyze new issues and publish written recommendations.
- Make oral presentations on recommendations to internal bank clients.
- Meet with Relationship Managers and Investment Counselors, existing and prospective clients to impart advice and knowledge on credits under coverage.
- At least 7 years Credit Analysis experience, with preference for Singapore coverage.
- Proven analytical capability and financial modelling skills.
- Effective oral and written skills; ability to write clearly and concisely in English
- CFA/MBA preferred but not required.
- Fluency in Mandarin is preferred due to nature of coverage
Head of Fixed Income Research