Representative, Client Processing- Settlements
The Candidate is responsible forsupporting the Business in Foreign Exchange related Operations tasks whichinclude Settlements functions.
- Perform BAU activities with the team and ensure day-to-day operations are carried out smoothly, including providing quality stakeholder/client management
- Act as a Go-To person for escalations and key liaison between Front Office and other support functions
- Uphold and refresh Operations controls in accordance to company standards and market guidelines.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems related to trade flows and settlements. Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporate any necessary risk mitigations.
- Participate/Lead Project works and Initiatives - Adhoc projects and Continuous process improvement workflows / Queries management
- RepresentSettlements as key SME and Participate in user acceptance test.
Conductand promote cross training with colleagues where suitable.
Ensureall company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
Freshgraduates are welcome to apply.
1year of working experience in a similar capacity is an added advantage
Agood understanding of End to end operations for Foreign Exchange and/or Custodybusiness is highly desirable.
Possessgood communication and interpersonal skills
Quicklearner and able to work under pressure, enjoys working in a multi-taskingenvironment with strong numerical skills
Flexibility and Adaptability - Job rotation, Stagger Hours, working on country Public Holiday and Shift Work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint/VBA) is a plus
#LI-PR1 BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Markets Operations-HR11984 Requisition Number: