- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 26 Nov 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") serves clients across three client facing divisions: Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Retail banking. These customers are served in over 70 markets.
This is a management reporting role that will be responsible for engaging with all functions across Standard Chartered globally. You will be working with senior management stakeholders within each function to consolidate figures and fact check for Odyssey reporting. Additionally, this will include analysis, development of reporting solutions. This role will also be providing assistance in the form of reporting for committee presentations.
In this role, the individual will be exposed to a highly dynamic area of the Bank and have the opportunity to directly contribute to the Odyssey programme that has high impact across the network.
This role will have the opportunity to be exposed the broader BSC COO team and gain an understanding of the banks location strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide project support to Programme Director and drive effective governance of the programme
- Development and management of processes to create global project progress MI and reporting according to the latest SCB standards
- Collaborate with senior key stakeholders across the business, HR, Finance, technology and operations, COO office, and other support functions to deliver structured and documented end-state solutions for key programme deliverables managed by the team including SharePoint management
- Development of in-house management information tools & reporting including automation of reporting execution steps
- Raise all issues and risks to the required governance forums
- Perform data/ database reconciliations and committee presentations generation, provide in-depth analysis, and succinct explanations of results obtained to key business stakeholders
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across divisions, be a key driver supporting working Steering Groups and Steering Comittees meetings as needed
- Engage stakeholders to raise the bar on quality delivery, collaboration and innovation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or equivalent
- Banking domain involving one or more of the following: Processes, Operations, HR, Finance, Regulatory, Risk Management, Data Governance, OR, Audit
- Business Analysis
- Experience across bank processes
- Experience in implementation of projects ideally through multi-country operations teams
- Experience as the key liaison with stakeholders to define and execute processes - business as usual and change
- Highly developed proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, COOs/CIOs, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, Legal & Compliance (L&C), etc.
- Intrinsic traits
- Attention to detail
- High degree of responsibility
- Self-motivated, and works well in teams
- Very structured and very disciplined
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to challenge/ question
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.