Rep, Client Processing
- Provides quality client service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, processing transactions to client accounts or company records and ensuring that the data is correctly entered into the right system. Enters data, keying information from client instructions, and transcribing into processing systems.
- Detect exceptions and escalate timely and appropriately for prompt resolution. May collaborate with other operational teams to verify that transaction information and details are consistent with client instructions and proper procedures have been followed in line with policies and SLAs.
- Processes documents and instructions in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs. Responds to client inquiries, escalating non-standard issues to a Team Lead.
- May communicate with an external third party to research inquiries. Investigates and corrects errors in company records and client accounts upon proper authorisation.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelors degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in securities markets will be an advantage.
Asset Servicing Internal Jobcode:
Global Securities Operations-HR06423 Requisition Number: