- May 12, 2021
If you would be keen, please send your CV across to email@example.com for a confidential discussion or apply in the link below.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Remittance Officer for a 6 months contract, subject to further extension/conversion. Job Scope
- Check inward swift messages MT103/MT202 and fax/email instructions to process Inward remittances.
- Email to customers with the inward swift messages on the credited funds
- Obtain approvals from Trade Middle office and Account managers to apply take in good value for current dated funds.
- Check inward swift messages MT101, MT103, MT202 and fax/email instructions to process Outward payments
- Contract FX rates with the FX dealers for conversion of currencies related to inward/outward payments.
- Attending to customers' enquiries, providing daily customer balances and ad hoc statements
- Prepare and collate all outward cheques for clearing
- Process inward and outward correspondent fee charges
- Processing of corporate time deposits, pledged deposits, FX, NDF, interest Rate Swap payments
- Provide the customers and Fixed Income sales team with the current account closing balances to place time deposits with the bank.
- Advise daily funding requirements for call deposits and current account balances to Treasury team.
- Email Interest Rate Swaps, Foreign Exchange, NDF and Deposit confirmations to customers
- Ensure corporate FX, IRS and NDF transactions are monitored and settled on due dates.
- Prepare response to customers' audit confirmation requests and debit customers' account for service.
- Send SWIFT to investigate and/or request for more details pertaining to unrecognized funds in Nostro accounts and follow up with nostro agents on payment issues.
- Make payments to vendors/suppliers as instructed by Financial Control.
- Control and ensure the processors execute the Inward and Outward payments before cut-off time based on inward/outward swift messages, emails/fax messages received.
- 2-4 years of similar experience will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Accounting
- Fluent in Oral and Written communication skills in English
- Positive attitude and good team player
- Willingness to take on responsibilities
- Meticulous and highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Cain Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502