Remittance Investigation Officer (Payment & E-Banking Operations) - 12 Months Contract
1. Investigates into Bankers'/Customer's/Business Units' Remittance requests, inquiries and feedback and revert to them with findings within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
2. Performs daily reconciliation on outstanding investigation cases handled to ensure that all cases are attended to and followed up until complete closure.
3. Documents all investigation cases handled daily for records, management reporting and performance measurement purposes.
4. Handles back valuation requests (including waivers) from bankers, reconciliation of nostro accounts etc
5. To perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time and/or participate in UAT/Projects as and when required.
6. To conduct team huddle sessions (on rotation basis) sharing on operational process lapses/gaps, the related root causes and implementation plans; raise any other changes/issues which may impact daily operations etc with objective to drive quality and cohesiveness.
7. To be involved in regular process reviews to manage risk & control and ensure team's strict compliance to laid down controls and procedures Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills
1. Preferably at least 1 year of knowledge and experience in processing/tran sacting remittances like TTs, MEPS, drafts etc maybe an advantage.
2. Conversant in SWIFT knowledge and provisions, regulations and other guidelines governing remittances.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications - particularly in Excel with adequate skills in Word & Power-point.
4. Possesses effective oral/written communication and co-ordination skills; and able to interact well with team members and business units/bankers/customers.
5. Resourceful and able to multi-task independently with confidence in time critical environment.
1. A self-motivated & pro-active person in managing operational efficiency and promote process improvements.
2. A risk-conscious person who ensures internal controls and procedures are complied with closely.
3. A resilient, meticulous and accurate person with an eye for details.
4. A confident, diplomatic and tactful person in problem resolution and decision making.
5. A passionate person with customer focus mindset and a firm believer of Quality discipline.
Must be able to work on staggered hours on rotation basis, whenever required