This is a 12 months contract for a Global Corporate and Investment Bank
Individual will be a part of Release and Environment Management team, handling critical applications within CTO-GBAMT payment domain. He/she would be responsible for communication & coordination for changes across environments, corresponding stakeholder management, deployment automations, best practices adoption in CI/CD process etc. He/she would always approach tasks with an eye for automation. The individual would also be working with application stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure transparent, smooth and issue-free releases into Non Production and Production environments, adhering to ITIL Framework.
- Understand the process and technical complexities of performing application builds, deployments and releases.
- Effectively deploy and operate applications in test environments and enhance the quality of the product delivery on the new platform
- Triage & Resolve operational issues after deployment and to remove any remaining errors or deficiencies
- Ensuring the Access controls are in place across all controlled environments
- Root Cause determination for Environment defects
- Ensured risk compliance as per GIS standards and met all norms as per the audit requirements
- Publish and Coordinate change freeze schedules and exception process with stakeholders to avoid last minute changes to the environment.
- Experience in UNIX / Linux, Shell Scripting, Build Management / SCM
- Ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently to analyze, triage and fix issues during migration
- Exposure to Oracle SQL, IBM MQ, IBM Connect Direct
- Exposure to load balancing and networking concepts
- Exposure to ITIL Framework