Exciting opportunity in HL Bank, we are inviting highly motivated and passionate individuals to join our team. People are central to our success. We believe in the professional and personal development of our employees. We open our doors to people who are digitally inclined and want to grow their career with us. In April 2018, the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) in its Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme initiative, welcomed HL Bank as a HC Partner, for being a progressive employer who invests in human capital and adopts progressive workplace practices.
Acquiring and prospecting new high net-worth clients through active sourcing in the assigned markets.
You must be able to manage clients portfolio and deepen relationships by providing professional services in the area of financial and wealth management while conforming to required Bank’s compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions to clients
- Carries exisiting client and acquire new-to-bank client to generate new AUM.
- Manage exisiting client to strengthen the relationships
- Analytical skills and proficient in financial markets and economic conditions
- Degree holder or equivalent
- At least 10 - 15 years in private wealth management business as RM or Investment Advisory
- Certification of CACS Paper I & II
- Relevant CMFAS certification
- Excellent client relationship management skills