An established Boutique Corporate Investment Bank with a growing presence within in the region is currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join their growing presence in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for growing and managing the Indonesia market and local businesses independently. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to S$210,000 per annum.
- Responsible to prospect, grow and strengthen the bank’s existing corporate portfolios efficiently in the specific market
- Focus on acquisition of new business which are sound and profitable with considerations on risk aspect of the targeted businesses
- Perform credit and marketing activities for corporate clients, promote and cross-sell the bank’s products
- Acquiring and evaluating new accounts, credit facilities structuring, credit assessment, cashflow projections, analysis and loan documentation
- Drive customers' satisfaction
- A recognized university degree with minimum 10 years of experiences in Corporate Investment Banking environment
- Highly motivated individual to achieve profit targets
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills to serve offshore clients, candidates who can speak fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English will be preferred
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.