- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 06 Nov 17
Relationship Manager, Priority Clients
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.* To grow and deepen PB customer relationships through effective relationship management, with a special focus on maintaining customer's portfolio with deposits.
* To deepen existing customer relationships for Priority Banking segment to the specified service standards.
* To encourage product penetration across portfolio through robust portfolio engagement and referrals
* To grow the portfolio to ensure core product holdings of Priority Banking are established
* To achieve the target NPS score in customer satisfaction
* To comply with the compliance guidelines of all processes.
* Refer client with banking needs to respective RMs for cross-selling.
* To generate new businesses through sales promotions, marketing calls in a non face to face mode of engagement.
* To actively participate in the team sales planning to generate action plans for meeting/exceeding sales targets.
* To build and deepen relationship with existing customers.
* To maximize cross sell opportunities.
* To grow and deepen PB customer relationships through effective relationship management, with a special focus on maintaining customer's portfolio with deposits.
* To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular updates on banking's promotions and events.
* Regular contact with clients on campaign trigger leads such as Fixed Deposit maturity
* Follow up on customers' queries/ requests.
* To provide quality, efficient after sales services.
* To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
* To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
Key Measurables -
* Agreed portfolio footings (deposits) growth
* Agreed portfolio engagement frequency
* Agreed service standards to customers
* Agreed referral target
* Operation control and sales compliance
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree and / or relevant professional qualifications / experience.
- Extensive sales experience (1 to 2 years) in Mass and/or Priority Banking segment with demonstrable knowledge of banking practices and financial products.
- Favorable track record in sales or demonstrated ability to achieve strong sales performance.
- Focused and highly achievement-orientated.
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a service culture.
- Good product knowledge/selling skills.
- Experienced in brand building and awareness of consumer needs and behaviour
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.