My client is a global bank with strong footprint in all dynamic markets. Having strong expansion plans and renowned for a cohesive environment, they are currently looking to hire a Relationship Manager for their Premier Private Clients platform to cover the International/European Markets. As the shortlisted candidate you will have at least 3 years of banking experience. Open to consider relocating candidates with a successful track record.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the International / European / Singapore expatriate markets.
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- The ability to onboard clients will be an added advantage but not necessary
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please click on the link to apply.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.