Relationship Manager, Niche Segment, Institutional Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
Our financial products range from deposits, financial investments, cash management, working capital loans, trade financing, foreign exchange hedging and capital market instruments.
- Acquire and develop new customer relationships (both locally and overseas) directly or through intermediaries;
- Proactive management and monitoring of customer accounts to achieve optimum business and profitability;
- Identify new business opportunities, understand customersâ€™ needs, evaluate risks and structure deals that meet the requirements of both customer and Bank;
- Work with product, operating & other segments of the Bank to provide prompt and efficient customer service;
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking policies and processes including performing customer due diligence, risk evaluation and account reviews.
- University Degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant corporate banking experience (University graduates with good results may also be considered);
- Energetic, hardworking, independent and sales & multi-task oriented team player;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & communicate accurately and effectively;
- Good knowledge of banking products, processes, international practices, banking regulations and corporate structures.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.