- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Relationship Manager, NBFI – Global Private Capital (AVP)
Relationship Manager, NBFI – Global Private Capital (AVP)Relationship Manager, NBFI - Global Private Capital
About the Global Private Capital Coverage Team:
Incepted in 2H 2017, the Global Private Capital Coverage Team was created to formulate fund level financing solutions and accelerate their adoption by top tier private capital funds regionally / globally.
We are a team of game changers who are constantly seeking to improve the value proposition for both fund clients and internal stakeholders. We are focused on driving collaboration across divisions and business units, constantly strengthening the end-to-end financing solutions available. Our aim is to disrupt the status quo and make OCBC Bank the preferred private capital banking partner in Asia.
· Key responsibilities include but limited to:
i. develop a robust understanding of respective financial sponsor's investment strategies and portfolio companies,
ii. coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure seamless facility approval / execution / disbursement / rollover / repayment / review, and
iii. deepen wallet share by identifying opportunities to extend further subscription / leveraged facilities and cross-selling complementary product offerings.
· Rebuild existing data stacks to drive monitoring efficiency and improve deal origination capabilities. Databases are required for monitoring of financial sponsors, investors, deals, etc in Asia and Australasia.
· Support Business Team Lead to originate new client relationships in line with internal selection criteria.
· Develop strong working relationships across divisions and business units. Act as a deal champion in leading and coordinating a successful cross-sell to private capital clients.
· Put together compelling marketing teasers and pitch books to clearly communicate the value proposition of OCBC's Global Private Capital Coverage team.
Bachelor or master's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering or related fields.
· Mastery of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneTeam, OneNote, OneDrive), strong IT skills, knowledge of private capital funds and understanding of legal documentation would be a collective plus.
· Good team player who is driven, pro-active with a positive attitude is mandatory.
· We are looking for a passionate communicator, fearless thinker and consummate facilitator who is comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment. We seek to build a team that functions like a start-up, sprints like an athlete, thrives on adrenaline and yet can deftly navigate the corporate landscape.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience