Job Purpose Maximize new business/acquisition/referral opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships to the specified service standards for the Priority Clients segment
Dear Job seekers,
We are hiring for relationship managers, who can manage Malaysia rejion
Implementation and oversight of the below individual responsibilities:
- To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products (Malaysia market).
- In consultation with the PB team manager/ branch manager/ PTL, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- To source and call on individual prospects
- To provide quality, efficient after-sales services
- To manage anti-attrition and retention of clients
- To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB eg. RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
- Agreed individual sales target
- Agreed service standards to customers
- Operation control and sales compliance
Our Ideal Candidate
- Broad and/or deep understanding of the more sophisticated or specialized aspects Wealth Management and Banking
- 5 years of experience applying this in the full range of typical situations and some more complex contexts