- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Mar 18
Relationship Manager, International Clients
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and ValuesLeading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Relationship Manager, International Clients
About the Role
At Standard Chartered we understand that some of the best performance comes from having meaning to your job. By joining one of our most valued business lines, we'll help you create deep and enduring relationships with clients, and reward high and sustained performance. We take a long term view and want you to succeed in your career by providing you with a robust training programme, access to products and tools, and a disciplined career development plan.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
As a Relationship Manager, International Clients, you will conduct professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling sessions with the International Clients customers to understand and meet their financial needs and investment objectives.
You will also be responsible for:
- Fostering and deepening customer relationships, and providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products.
- Drawing up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals for the branch in consultation with Branch Manager and Team Leader
- Acquiring new customers by participating in Priority Banking marketing and promotional activities, sourcing and calling on prospects and soliciting referrals
- Organizing and conducting sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
- Training and leading branch staff in upgrading and converting existing target affluent branch customer, as well as assist in building information database on existing Priority Banking customers to support relationship building and cross-selling efforts
- Complying with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and / or relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in banking or wealth advisory, managing International Banking clients
- Knowledge of banking practices and financial products
- Excellent track record in sales or demonstrated ability to achieve strong sales performance
- Pleasant disposition and customer oriented with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction with affluent clients
- Experience in brand building and awareness of consumer needs and behaviour
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..