• Initiate and maintain dialogue with FI clients in South East Asia and with new prospects to generate on-going business opportunities.
• Strategize and build business with NBFIs (asset managers, insurance companies, broker dealers, SWF) in Singapore
• Prepare Account plans for key customers and deliver on the initiatives
• Work closely with Product partners (GTB; Corporate Finance; Islamic banking and Global Markets). Where needed work with the product teams to customize existing products to meet customer needs.
• Collaborate with Credit team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests.
• Work closely with Operations Department to ensure quality service to customers
• Provide regular and high quality MIS to FI Head for SE Asia.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 15 years of banking experience and at least 5 years covering FI’s in sales / marketing roles.
• Prior relevant experience in a large corporate bank with FI relationship management with multinational banks, preferably with NBFI exposure.
• Strong abilities in financial services sales and business development
• Excellent relationship skills to develop mid-level relationships and with senior stakeholders internally.
• Has good FI credit knowledge and is familiar with credit processes in banks.
• Regional experience. Is familiar with market dynamics in the region. Understands and is cognizant of local regulations.