- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Mar 18
Relationship Manager, Employee Banking
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Our Retail Banking business offers solutions and services through multiple channels including branches, call centres, and award winning online and mobile applications. We drive deep relationships with our 13 million customers by consistently meeting their financial needs, whether it's introducing first-to-market solutions that bring greater convenience and flexibility, or rewarding their total banking relationship with us.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Relationship Manager, Employee Banking.
The role holder is primarily responsible for the pro-active acquisition of retail clients through customised value propositions and to source for Employee Banking (EB) opportunities via business to business correspondence. Source for acquisition opportunities by working on the Bank's Corporate Institutional Clients (CIC) and Commercial Clients (CC) listing and other corporate listings via referrals, networking and cold calls. Deepen client relationships via timely servicing and products cross sell based on needs based scenarios.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of client service by responding timely and accurately to enquiries by corporate Employee Banking (EB) clients and their staff.
- Acquire EB clients through regular rhythmic contacts with CIC, TB, CC and other channels in the Bank.
- Obtain EB event opportunities via referrals, networking and cold calls and execute them professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Increase the professional domain information and product knowledge through regular trainings and briefings conducted by STMs, Product teams, CVP and Portfolio team and other relevant trainers.
- Deepen the clients relationship with the Bank by increasing the PPC (Product per customer) ratio by introducing and selling to clients relevant products on needs based scenario.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant B2B and B2C sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record is desirable.
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills.
- Able to articulate, and hold a corporate presentation to key stakeholders.
- Team player with initiative and assertiveness.
- Energetic, highly motivated and possess a strong drive to succeed
- Client relationship management, negotiation & objection handling skills are essential.
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations.
- Commitment to quality in performing required tasks.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..