International Bank with regional coverage is looking for a Corporate Relationship Manager with focus on relationship management with multinational banks and NBFI exposure.
- Acquire and develop relationships with new and existing financial and non-financial institutions
- Partner with Treasury team to provide solutions to clients
- Cross-sell products and solutions to clients to strengthen relationships
- Ability to run deals independently from end to end with limited assistance
- Perform quality KYC checks on documents to ensure compliance to legal, statutory, and internal requirements
- Degree with min 10 years of experience in corporate banking
- Exposure to Financial Institutions relationship management is required
- Good FL credit knowledge and writing skills
- Able to work independently in a lean team
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.