- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Oct 17
Relationship Manager, Business Banking
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Business Banking ("BB") within Standard Chartered Bank aims to provide companies with turnover of up to US$15mio in Singapore a suite of product that meets their financing requirements. As a relationship manager, you will be expected to actively develop the accounts within your portfolio to meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate new business through direct sales in order to build, develop and maintain a profitable client base so as to achieve personal targets.
- Generate customers and referrals from different sales channels.
- Build and expand existing customer relationships through pro-active customer contact, account management and maintain accurate and up to date records
- Provide a high level of professionalism in conducting consultations and profiling with customers.
- Deliver services to customers that are synonymous with the brand experience and values promoted by the Bank.
- Collaborate with product, credit and functional specialists to deliver timely and effective client solutions.
- Identify and prioritize activities to maximize revenue contribution from the mid-high potential customers.
- Structure transaction of deals based on customer needs, and give justifications for waiver/deviations from standard pricing.
- Deliver presentations to targeted potential new customers.
- Give regular feedback to management on product, processes based on customers' feedbacks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Driven, dynamic individuals with prior front office banking experience (min 1 year)
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent business acumen and will have the ability to build relationships and sell.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail.
- Highly developed written communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma as a prerequisite to application
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.