- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Relationship Manager (Based in OCBC Yangon Branch)
Relationship Manager (Based in OCBC Yangon Branch)Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the existing borrowing and non-borrowing portfolio of Chinese customers in Yangon Branch.
- Grow the portfolio by onboarding new Chinese customers venturing into Myanmar, working closely with Chinese Business Office Regional team, Wholesale Corporate Marketing and OCBC Wing Hang China.
- Bilingual and bi-cultural candidates with familiarity of the Chinese and/or Myanmar markets will be an advantage.
- To conduct due diligence/prepare credit proposals for new borrowing customers and post approval reviews.
- Cross sell the Bank's full range of onshore and offshore financial products and services which include trade finance, cash management, treasury services, capital market and corporate finance products.
- To generate incremental revenue and be responsible for enhancing clients' relationships and servicing of clients' day-to-day needs resulting in excellent after sales customer service and support and an increase in our share of the wallet of the clients' businesses.
- General Manager, OCBC Yangon Branch
- China Business Office Regional, Wholesale Corporate Marketing
- University degree with minimum of 3 years credit and marketing experience with Chinese corporate customers.
- Possess strong relationship management skills and good credit analytical background.
- Working knowledge of banking products especially trade finance, cash management, treasury and investment banking products.
- Experience and exposure of handling Chinese companies in infrastructure industry will be an advantage.
- Independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and credit analysis skills.
- The position will be based in Myanmar, Yangon.