Relationship Manager (AVP), NBFI, Global Financial Institutions
OCBC NBFI Team provides spot-on financial solutions and advisory for clients in the Insurance, Exchanges, Broker Dealers, Financial Leasing, Fintechs, Regulated Funds and Alternatives (Private Capital Funds, Hedge Funds) segments. Products and services offered include:
- Accounts opening & liquidity management
- Digital payments & collections solutions
- Treasury access to FX, fixed income, equities, interest rates, structured notes and other products
- Credit facilities (bilateral/syndicated, unsecured/secured/assets based)
- Public markets (debt & equity) capital raising
- Strategic advisory
We are a team of game changers who are constantly seeking to improve the value proposition for NBFI clients and driving collaboration across internal business units. Our aim is to make OCBC the preferred banking partner for NBFIs especially in Asia.
- Co-coverage / coverage responsibility for a portfolio of NBFI clients across a mix of client segments. Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Coverage of new and existing NBFI clients in SG and in the region.
- Provide high quality service when offering cash, trade (SBLCs/BGs), loans, treasury and capital markets products. This includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and overseas branches/subsidiaries to deliver tailored solutions.
- Perform deep dive research and analysis on assigned portfolio to gain insights on risks and opportunities, refine business strategy and develop new product initiatives and cross-sell.
- Drive digital initiatives and increase clients' adoption of OCBC's digital payments/collections/trade solutions.
- Monitor assigned portfolio, conduct credit risk analysis and perform annual credit/industry reviews.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is met, KYC for onboarding and periodic reviews (if applicable) are duly completed in line with OCBC's policy guidance.
- Supervise all operational aspects of accounts opening, facilities documentation, ISDA-CSA negotiation, trades settlement, delivery of digital services, etc.
- Assist in rebuilding existing data stacks, process flows and systems to continuously drive improvements in efficiency and effectiveness. This includes working with the relevant operational support teams to streamline day-to-day workflow.
- S upport Business Team Leads in originating new client relationships in line with internal selection criteria. Put together compelling marketing teasers and pitch books to clearly communicate the value proposition of OCBC's NBFI team.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering or related fields.
- Mastery of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote, OneDrive), strong IT skills and a keen interest to understand new technologies would be a collective plus.
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active with a positive attitude and comfortable with a dynamic, fast-changing environment