Relationship Manager (AVP/VP), Real Estate, Global Corporate Banking
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of real estate corporate customers, and be accountable for developing and deepening the banking relationships with these customers.
- Engage in various business development efforts to grow the portfolio with new prospective real estate corporate customers.
- Engage and work closely with overseas colleagues and product partners to identify and realize opportunities across the entire value chain in Singapore and overseas markets.
- Cross sell the full range of financial products and services, including capital markets, corporate finance and cash/wealth management products.
- Prepare credit proposals/credit reviews and manage the entire funding process through to legal documentation, implementation and on-going monitoring.
- Be responsible for enhancing customers' relationships and servicing of customers' day-to-day requirements resulting in excellent after sales customer service and support and an increase in our share of the wallet of the customers' businesses.
Business Head, Real Estate
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- University degree with 5-8 years of credit and marketing experience with corporate customers, preferably with real estate funding and/or banking experience.
- Sound working knowledge of banking products, including treasury, cash management, and investment banking
- Independent and self-motivated with strong communication, interpersonal and credit analysis skills.
- Good team player who is able to work with both internal and external stakeholders.