Relationship Manager, AUS-Business Banking, OCBC Sydney Branch
In this role, based in Sydney, you will be part of a Team focused on executing new transactions, monitoring a significant portfolio of assets and maintaining and developing client relationships.
Tasks will include:
- Financial reporting and analysis;
- Providing company and industry based research;
- Preparation of credit submissions;
- Reviewing and negotiating loan and ISDA documentation
- Provision of internal compliance reports
The Team deals with a range of banking product opportunities across different industry sectors. Qualifications
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance and/or accounting;
- Strong Excel /spreadsheet and financial analysis skills;
- Minimum two to three years track record in a relevant role;
- Strong communication skills;
- All round self-motivation.
- To be a strong team player
Market based remuneration will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on qualifications, expertise and experience.