- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Mar 18
Relationship Manager (6 months contract) – EB9- (Food/Logistics/Transportation) Manager/AVP
Relationship Manager (6 months contract) – EB9- (Food/Logistics/Transportation) Manager/AVPAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Relationship Manager with Global Enterprise Banking-EB9 at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to help us to build, manage and deepen our customer base in the FLT team. As a member of the Team, you will have the opportunity to learn credit and be exposed to SME Clientele in the FLT space.
What you'll do
• To manage and acquire a portfolio of corporate relationships
• To maximise the revenue generated from existing customers (including up-tiering).
• To prepare credit propositions for approval and to follow through with line implementation and loan disbursement.
• To ensure credit reviews are completed in a timely manner.
• To provide excellent customer service
What you bring
• Good team player who is driven, pro-active and has a positive attitude.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in relationship management.
• Good credit skills
• Good communication skills
• Results-oriented and customer-focused