We are currently working with a leading global bank that is looking to aggressively expand their corporate banking team here in Singapore.
The role is heavily geared towards acquiring new clients and relationships (hunter role). The bank is open to candidates who have a strong hunter mentality and ability to acquire new clients.
- Originate, acquire and onboard new relationships and clients within the mid market segment.
- Good understanding of client's needs and actively working with various internal products teams.
- Be accountable for managing accounts and portfolios across bank policies.
- At least 6 years of prior experience managing regional relationship with another similar set up or bank.
- A proven track record in terms of hunting for new clients and relationships and building new portfolios.
- Prior exposure to various corporate banking products.