Relationship Manager - Global Financial Institutions (AVP/VP)
The candidate will be part of a dynamic team spearheading the establishment of new partnerships with International Financial Institutions. Will consider candidates for both Regional Manager, and for more experience candidates the role of Senior Regional Manager.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will:
· Be the global relationship manager for a portfolio of emerging markets FI Clients, comprising mainly from the Banks Segment
· Strength the bank's market position as one of the key "go-to" partner banks in Asia
· Be driving new relationship initiatives, including developing new partnerships, and originating new transactions
· Leveraging the bank's platform, leading cross-functional teams to drive deal execution
· Experience and familiarity with the buying requirements of Financial Institution clients, with ideally 5 - 10 years of experience in a Financial Institutions sales function. Buy side candidates in a Bank will be considered as well.
· For sell side candidates, proven track record of delivering consistent revenue growth
· Expertise in two of more financial institutions products across Cash Management, Trade Finance Solutions, Capital Market, Treasury / Financial Markets, Balance Sheet or Strategic Advisory
· Experience in driving negotiating of legal documentation will be beneficial: ISDA/CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, Syndicated / Bilateral facilities