Relationship Manager - Financial Institutions (Commodity Trading)
- competitive remuneration package
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
We are one of the region's leading independent trading and trade financing companies. We are a vibrant and growing firm engaging in key destinations in Asia & Europe. Reporting to the Head of Treasury, the suitable candidate should be enthusiastic and highly motivated to take on a challenging role in a fast paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To manage and grow current and new banking relationships
- To negotiate for banking facilities and structures to support the business units
- To ensure compliance with bank terms, conditions and other requirements
- To partner the business units on all their banking requirements
- To manage shareholders and directors' expectations and requirements with the banks
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Finance/Banking or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in the banking industry, preferably in Trade Finance and/or Relationship Management
- Strong Financial Institution relationship management experience and network with banks in Singapore
- Good interpersonal skill and strong team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an added advantage (in order to liaise with Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking associates and colleagues from overseas offices)
- Willing to travel
Please send in your comprehensive CV and stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.