Relationship Manager - DCM Syndication
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Working in the Syndications team of this Chinese bank, this Relationship Manager - DCM Syndication will be responsible for originating business, expanding the investor base and creating a new platform for the bank in Singapore. Since the bank works primarily with Chinese issued bonds, speaking Chinese would be a massive advantage.
Our client is one of the four biggest Chinese banks. Highly recognisable and has a good reputation on the market. The team itself is a small one - 3 staff - however the appetite to grow it is very strong.
The Relationship Manager - DCM Syndication will be expected to network and sell to Singapore based institutional investors syndicated bonds issued from China. This will be accomplished with limited support outside of your team. Other responsibilities include:-
- Sales of fixed income securities to institutional investors
- Keeping abreast of industries, companies and comparable transactions
- Work together with the DCM origination function
- Preparation of internal credit documents and external transaction documents
Successful candidates for the Relationship Manager - DCM Syndication will have a clear and demonstrable background in delivering new business for their current organisation, ideally in a DCM team or capacity. There will be expected to have a solid network of institutional contacts in Singapore too. Additionally they should have:-
- A degree in business, banking or finance
- Experience in DCM Syndication
- Chinese language skill for work with clients in mainland China
- CMFAS Rep license in corporate finance advisory / dealing with securities
- Strong motivation to succeed and be an excellent team player
A market leading salary and bonus scheme.