Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking Real Estate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Our client is a Regional Bank which provides comprehensive Corporate Banking, Retail Banking and wealth management services to its customers in the region and other major markets around the world. • Be part of a team with strong leadership • Gain specialisation in real estate lending • Credit focus
- Expand the existing loans portfolio as well as acquire new corporate accounts in the real estate sector in Singapore.
- Cross selling of a full range of banking services and products including cash management, trade finance, structured trade products, foreign exchange, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange.
- Structure credit facilities, evaluate credit risk, prepare credit proposal with recommendation and seek approval.
- Regular credit monitoring of the loan portfolio.
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree with 5 to 8 years’ relevant experience in relationship management in Corporate or Commercial Banking. Candidates with a preference to focus on credit and other support functions within the front office can be considered for the role.
- Devotion to account relationship management, service differentiation and sound appreciation of rigorous credit standards are essential attributes.
- Sound financial and credit analytical skills.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.