Senior Sourcing Specialist
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our client Citibank is a leading global bank with a leading Asia wealth management franchise with over 200,000 clients in more than 160 countries. They are aggressively growing and expanding their Wealth business for Global Consumer Banking and International Personal Banking.
The Relationship Manager is a developing professional role.
- Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
- Possesses a good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the role.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact.
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results.
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
- Has developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information.
- Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities.
- Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Client Account Management.
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee-based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.