Senior Sourcing Specialist
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our client CItibank is a leading global bank with a leading Asia wealth management franchise with over 200,000 clients in more than 160 countries. They are aggressively growing and expanding their Wealth business for Global Consumer Banking and International Personal Banking.
The Relationship Manager is a trainee professional role.
- Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based.
- Possesses a good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- Expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Client Account Management.
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee-based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.