Relationship Manager/Financial Consultant (Banking)
- Sep 11, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a well-established bank providing banking services and financial solutions.
The successful candidate will provide sound wealth management and financial advisory services to customers to make informed decisions to achieve their life goals.
- Advise on personal banking and financial products and services
- Provide holistic financial planning advice to the customers.
- Identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet customers' financial goals.
- Adhere to the banking regulations, rules and guidelines when conducting business.
- At least diploma/degree in any discipline
- Experience in sales/business development or banking and wealth management or customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Remuneration package: Basic salary + Attractive Commission
- Excellent career growth opportunity within the organisation
- Training fully provided and covered
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply Now" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110