Our client a leading bank is looking to hire a smart and a proactive individual to join their Fixed Income team.
- Marketing Debt securities to institutional investors
- Coordinating roadshows and make other material arrangements
- Assisting in arranging settlement of bonds to investors;
- Assisting in Billing and Distribution
- Inviting analysts from MLAB or Syndication arranger and officials from Corporate / sovereign entity officials by issuing visa invitation letter for roadshows and meeting institutional investors.
- Distributing research reports on client companies to investors/ potential clients / counter parties.
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify prospects within the relevant market and use market knowledge to on-board new clients.
- Constantly build relationships with important networks through leveraging existing networks, and attending industry events.
- Work with the legal counsels and banks on documentation and ensure the success of the deal
- Send regular bond market updates to Senior Management.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory obligations –In-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements in Singapore including capital requirements & MAS Regulations, guidelines and notices.
- Should have necessary CMFAS certifications 1/8a/6
- Tertiary Level Education in Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics / Finance,
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in ECM/DCM/Sales
- Experience in Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Sales and Fixed Income Syndicate functions in USD/ SGD / EUR / CNY currencies.
If you or anyone within your network is keen to discuss it then please send in your resume to email@example.com