Regulatory & Cross-Enterprise Transformation Senior Project Manager - Senior Vice President
The Regulatory & Cross-Enterprise Transformation Senior Project Manager will be part of the CAO Organization's Regulatory and Cross-Enterprise Transformation team. The CAO Transformation team is leading the most critical regulatory & transformation efforts for Citi's CEO, influencing the strategy & direction of Citigroup. This role is aligned to the global enterprise transformation program and will also cover specific regional regulatory strategic projects.
This role will support the Regional Enterprise Transformation Program Manager, who oversees the regional execution of the global transformation programs. The role will be responsible for supporting the achievement of the goals of the regional transformation team, which mainly consist in the successful delivery of the global transformation program in the region. The position will also be responsible for driving the successful execution of critical regulatory regional programs.
Excellent communication skills are required to influence and/or negotiate internally, often at an executive level of own area and other functional areas. The role also requires the ability to influence approach and execution strategy of complex tasks across functions and to direct LOB program and project managers to meet or exceed desired outcomes. The role requires ability to build an enterprise wide overview and tracking process, it also requires ability to produce timely and meaningful escalations and ability to identify inter and intra dependencies across initiatives.
The successful candidate will need to assess risks while demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and its clients; he or she will need to demonstrate sound ethical judgment and experience escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as experience supervising the activity of others and creating accountability. Key Responsibilities:
Job Family Group:
- Partner closely with the Transformation Program Manager to:
- Support execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the Regional Transformation Programs
- Manage and monitor the performance of multiple programs of work and collaborate with the Initiative Director to ensure program scope definition is in alignment to global transformation goals
- Drive implementation of common PMO standards, reporting, and change management process across programs to provide enterprise-wide tracking and monitoring
- Manage and prioritize projects based on business needs and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive continuous improvement
- Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones.
- Ensure all areas of the program are appropriately staffed to meet the operational needs
- Monitor and track execution of transformation programs within the Initiative and escalate program risks impacting project delivery; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the programs
- Lead the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Collaborate with LOB/Functions Program and Project Managers to action deliverables of each program's defined scope, to meet target state and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory feedback
- Work in collaboration with the Global and LOB/Functions Transformation Lead to manage any issues in delivering timely and consistent PMO status reporting
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting