Regulatory Reporting Senior Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a candidate with seven or more years' working experience to join us as a Senior Business Analyst
. Job Description
Senior Business Analyst, within the client onboarding function, will work together with customers to ensure that our software platform for trade reporting and analytics, Global Regulatory Reporting Solutions
, fully addresses customers' business requirements .
Activities will include understanding client and regulatory requirements, translating those requirements into product feature and system requirements, and collaborating with the internal development team to successfully deliver our solutions according to client needs as well as to continually improve the entire client experience.
The Senior Business Analyst will also collaborate with our sales and marketing team to propose solutions, estimate work and assist with demos to potential customers. Responsibilities
• Gather, analyse and document business requirements
• Solicit customer feedback on product and services to identify areas of product
• Perform data mapping to identify data gaps and work with business users to source the additional information required
• Work with the development team to design and develop the solution to meet the business requirements
• Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
• Educate clients on existing and new product features and how those features can support their business growth
• Advise clients on regulatory updates General Requirements
• Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, technology, or similar discipline
• 7-10 years of experience in financial markets business or fintech
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Comfortable presenting to and negotiating requirement details with customers
• An understanding of the trade lifecycle for major financial asset classes across
securities, exchange-traded, and OTC derivatives, is required.
• Understanding of and experience in regulatory reporting is required
• Basic SQL is required Personal Considerations
• Self-directed and highly motivated individual
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.