Regulatory Reporting Project Manager
- SGD10000 - SGD14000 per month
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
A global banking institution is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Project Manager in Singapore to work on a regulatory reporting program. In this Regulatory Reporting Project Manager job, you will be responsible for the initiative targeted to define and implement a consistent and efficient regulatory reporting processes with defined accountabilities for the entire end-to end process.
About the Regulatory Reporting Project Manager Role:
You will coordinate the regulatory project portfolio and the project management of the existing to target state framework for the risk management of the implementation of key regulations within their assigned portfolio of work.
You will also be responsible for the oversight, coordination and delivery of a project or projects and work with various stakeholders worldwide to manage the delivery of the regulatory reporting requirements in support of global markets.
- Design remediation gaps alongside third-party consultancy resource based on key preliminary observations and their respective preliminary remediation plans.
- Lead global extended project teams across multiple business lines
- Manage multiple work streams within complex regulatory projects
- Lead and manage governance and steering committees
- Represent global markets projects at global governance meetings and other project forums
- Provide appropriate status communication to governance forums, stakeholders, and clients
- Partner with legal and compliance to determine the business impact of proposed regulations
- Accountable for the delivery of all phases of the project lifecycle
- Develop implementation strategies and project plans
- Work closely with Business Analyst to produce detailed process analysis, develop business requirements and work to translate these into functional specifications
To succeed in this role, you should have strong understanding of multiple asset classes traded in the investment banking industry, have worked on regulatory reform initiatives (or risk initiatives with regulatory mandates), and must have contributed significantly to multiple successful enterprise programs and milestones.
- Experience in a senior project manager role leading enterprise-wide regulatory initiatives gained from having worked within the capital markets trading industry at a global investment bank (or consultancy)
- Ability to manage multiple projects or work streams
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- Experience in a regulatory project management office preferred
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Reporting Project Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh