An established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Finance professional to join their team. This will be a unique opportunity for to come on board as an experienced individual to build on your career path financial reporting and regulatory compliance and to get more exposure in the corporate business. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$96,000 per annum.
- Preparation and review of MAS reports and New MAS610, Statutory reports, Head Office reports, other relevant regulatory and financial reports.
- Manage all financial aspects on Financial and regulatory reporting.
- Handles month-end closing and general ledger reconciliation.
- Liaison duties with internal and external stakeholders on Regulatory reporting.
- Provide guidance and ensure reports submission on time.
- Participation in Projects and Ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Liaising with auditors and MAS when required.
- Degree holder with 4 years relevant work experiences in Finance, regulatory reporting.
- Strong knowledge of statutory reporting and good knowledge in MAS 649, MAS612, MAS 610, MAS 613, AMR, QBL, MAS 755 will be essential.
- Strong Verbal Communication in both English and Mandarin and Strong reading capability in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese to work with Regional Stakeholders and clients in North Asia.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.