Regulatory Compliance Officer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for a compliance officer who is familiar with the regulatory landscape in Singapore to support various businesses and corporate functions. The role offers you a rare opportunity to be part of a dynamic global business. Responsibilities include:
• Advising on regulations and assisting with regulatory queries on Singapore regulatory issues and control matters
• Advising on Outsourcing, Banking Secrecy and Technology Risk Management related matters
• Advising on relevant regulations for corporate functions such as Finance, Operations, IT and Risk
• Support the team in maintaining a strong regulatory relationship with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) by demonstrating strong grasp of corporate governance and sound risk management practices
• Monitoring, assessing, and advising on the implications of new (local and overseas) consultation papers and regulations as applicable to Singapore businesses and developing/updating policies to ensure compliance with the same
• Reviewing, drafting and developing relevant trainings, policies, Compliance Program and Compliance Risk Assessment
• Compiling timely management information reports for the monitoring of key risks arising from Credit Suisse entities in Singapore
• Support business initiatives and internal projects from a Singapore regulatory perspective to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
Your future colleagues
You will be joining a dynamic team of compliance professionals who are dedicated to helping to support various businesses and corporate functions on regulatory matters and engagement with the regulators. The team is close-knitted and believes in working collaboratively together to manage regulatory risks.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.