In Regulatory Compliance, you will be working in the Compliance team reporting to the Head of Compliance.
About The Company
Our client is a well established Private Bank, and is looking for a Regulatory Compliance officer to join them.
About The Job
* Provide proactive support and advice to the business and other functions on all issues
* Draft and review manuals, policies and procedures in light of new regulatory/business changes
* Assess and identify compliance risks are reported and tracked
* Provide quality advice and up to date information on regulatory requirements and training to stakeholders and internal staff
Skills And Experience Required
* 5 years minimally in relevant compliance/regulatory environment familiar with MAS/SFA regulations
* Good understanding of WM business and its products
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Analytical with the ability to think out of the box
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Charlotte Chen at 6572 4500.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017