Regional Vice President - Professional Services
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Customer Success Group Job Details Job description:
The Regional Vice President, Professional Services - Asia
is senior executive with a passion and experience for growing world class high-performance teams and successfully delivering innovative IT professional services to enterprise customers. You work as part of a highly matrixed, cross-functional team in close partnership and collaboration across Sales, Customer Success and Alliances teams and the wider partner ecosystem. Leveraging existing tools and methodologies as well as innovating new ways of working, you help customers maximise their return on investment and time-to-value using Salesforce. You redefine traditional consulting models by focusing on business value, agility, and cloud practices, ensuring customer success and developing lasting customer relationships. Your passion is a never ending quest to innovate, improve and enhance our service and product delivery methodologies, driving more and more value for our customers, whilst achieving the Professional Services strategic and financial objectives. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead Salesforce Professional Services across Asia
- Accountable for the successful delivery of highly visible Advisory Engagements & Implementation projects. Act as the executive sponsor and point of escalation for delivery engagements.
- Develop and manage a territory plan and personalised account plans for strategic customers, which aligns with their business goals. Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline and progress opportunities to deliver Success Cloud YOY revenue growth
- Manage a team of Services Sales specialists
- Engage customers, especially C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor
- Inspire people to do the best work of their careers, being a multiplier, amplifying the smarts and capability of the people around you, continuing to provide an inclusive workplace as one of Best Places to Work in the region.
- Be recognised as a valuable and trusted advisor by our customers and other members of Salesforce and continue to build the reputation for excellence in professional services.
- Collaborate with Professional Services marketing, sales and pre-sales teams and the wider Salesforce business to shape solutions including hands-on deal involvement in large sales pursuits that will accelerate value for our customers.
- Work with Salesforce Enablement, Training and Employee Success teams on ongoing professional development & skill development programs for all team members.
- Work with recruiting teams on inclusive sourcing, recruiting and hiring of talented, high potential professionals.
- Contribute to innovating and developing new and existing service offerings in partnership with Product Management and Development.
- Accountable (in conjunction with the Global PMO) for running and continually improving governance, quality assurance and oversight of all projects in the Professional Services business. Manage delivery escalations to resolution.
- Accountable (in conjunction with the Global Services Operations team) for running and continually improving repeatable processes that drive sustainable customer value and satisfaction and predictability of revenue.
- Collaborate with our ecosystem of Salesforce Consulting Partners to drive value for our customers #bettertogether.
- Responsible for achieving strategic and financial targets including professional services revenue, team utilisation, profitability, customer satisfaction, customer business value, team development, employee engagement, operational innovation & excellence.
- 10+ years in a Professional Services leadership roles. Experience with CRM and SaaS platforms desirable
- Consultative sales experience with a proven record of consistently exceeding quota. You will have experience delivering exceptional results in quota carrying roles and account management experience.
- Experience managing professional services delivery for a product company (SaaS preferred), strategic consulting firm or large scale system integrator
- A entrepreneurial growth mindset and a passion for business.
- A successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast-growing organization
- A passion and belief in the unique value of Professional Services in a Cloud Software company.
- A demonstrated track record in identifying and developing leaders and leading large, high-performing teams.
- The proven ability to develop customer relationships, understand their businesses, and develop a shared vision for accelerating their business success with Salesforce.
- The ability to mobilize and inspire a diverse and geographically dispersed professional services team to drive successful business outcomes for the customer.
- The capability to recognise complicated customer and internal relationships and navigate win/win outcomes for multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and executing Project Governance Methodologies. Demonstrated success engaging at CxO level and representing on Project Steering Committee Executive Boards.
- Proven track record of growing a business. Developing a strong strategy & competitive advantage and consistently hitting delivery milestones, financial targets, and customer satisfaction goals.
- Significant experience running or overseeing multi-million dollar projects
- Ability to strategically travel as business returns to normal post Covid
Posting Statement Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- TRUST: Trusts the company's core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and change.
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches everything with open mind; considers all opinions, looks to innovate and hands-on.
- MULTIPLIER: Amplifying and unleashing the potential and capabilities of others.
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships and growing people and leaders.
- COMPELLING COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains areas of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence.
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at high impact teaming and working with members of a multi-functional team
#LI-Y Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.