Regional Treasury Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Oct 17
Full Time, Part Time
The role will support the APAC Treasury team in Liquidity & Funding related tasks, senior management committee preparation and will additionally support matters related to Southeast Asia in country Treasury related tasks. This role requires close collaboration with the Global Treasury, Regional Finance and Business Division professionals to support the broader governance mandate of the Regional Treasurer and the APAC CFO. Specifically:
• Consolidate and provide senior management information for the Regional Treasurer APAC
• Take minutes in various Treasury governed committees / working groups
• Represent Regional Treasury APAC in regional and global liquidity and funding forums
• Support L&F model implementation in the region
• Drive legal entity simplification / optimization initiatives
• After gaining the necessary experience, take on country Treasury responsibilities within Southeast Asia
• Ad interim take on business manager tasks for the Regional Treasurer APAC
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Regional Treasury APAC plays an important role in managing and governing the use of UBS's financial resources. The team applies risk management practices as defined by Group Treasury to rigorous oversight of our legal entities throughout the region and active engagement with internal and stakeholders to ensure efficient deployment of our funding, liquidity, and capital resources.
Your experience and skills
• Experience in the Treasury department of a financial institution with a preference for prior experience in finance, risk, or capital markets.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with senior finance, risk and business professionals.
• Knowledge of banking regulations in the respective jurisdictions or having keen interest to learn about it
• Understanding of both investment banking and wealth management business models.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.