We are currently working with an MNC on a Regional Sales Representative Role focusing on Cyber Risk Assessment Management and Cyber Security Risk Solutions.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Representative Role, Cyber Security:
- Engaging with prospects, directly or along with channel partners, to drive new customer acquisition and upsell opportunities for company
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and organized account executive focused on new customer acquisition
Requirements for the Regional Sales Representative Role, Cyber Security:
- Track record of successful deals with Fortune 1000 clients
- Track record of success in a quota-carrying sales role focused on new business acquisition
- Extensive knowledge on cyber risk, cyber security, threat assesment or a related cyber risk skill set
- Experience in both a Start-up environment and a Large Corporate would be advantageous
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.