Regional Program Manager
The COB & CM Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- The COB & CM Intmd Analyst supports Citigroup's Continuity of Business (COB) organization within Global Operations & Technology Risk Management (OTRM).
- Manages risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, impact to business, and required corrective actions.
- Collects and analyzes security risk evidence and coordinates with internal and external compliance and auditing agencies officials.
- Interfaces with business managers, end-users, and technical staff for provisioning access and exercises independent judgment in analyzing, configuring, and fulfilling required security solutions.
- Develops procedures and process control manuals. Initiates and manages the assessment, knowledge transfer, and transition of new security and or COB systems.
- Generates metrics and manages productivity to ensure service level agreements and client expectations are met.
- Troubleshoots and resolved the more complex and escalated issues not able to be addressed by the help desk requiring solid attention to detail.
- Utilizes good understanding of IS COB & Controls procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas; identifies and analyzes problems; recommends and implements solutions.
- Resolves moderately complex problems projects through evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Applies good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in IS COB & Controls in accomplishing objectives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Reporting Ability
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Corporate Services Job Family:
COB & Crisis Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting