Regional Product Sales Specialist, TTS - Assistant Vice President
The Regional Sales team handles multinational clients with the most complex cash management and trade requirements across Asia Pacific and Japan. The job entails supporting some of the most demanding and sophisticated clients in Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) in Asia.
The Regional Product Sales Specialist is a driver in generating revenue through new TTS deals that facilitate client's ability to more effectively manage their cash flows across Asia Pacific. The role is expected to develop and grow client relationships by understanding client needs and delivering solutions across the full range of cash management and supply chain solutions in Asia and specifically China. The role will be a combination of reactive sales ie responding to large scale regional and in-country RFPS (with a specific focus on China); and proactive acquisition of Prospects across the region.
Key objective is to increase penetration of the Bank's TTS services within the existing regional client base as well as acquiring new clients for the Bank across GSG and Asian TTLC client segments Key Responsibilities:
- Deal wins - Accountable for delivering against client, and revenue win goals with a high win ratio
- Prospecting and client calling at a senior level with regional clients (GSG or TTLC)
- Client presentations - Develop and deliver presentation and marketing collateral for effective selling and gaining client's mind share
- Pipeline management - maintain robust pipeline across the various deal stages
- Disciplined hand-off to Implementation including deal review and kick-off process
- Regional and Global Network management to source deals and co-ordinate responses
- Responses to Request for Proposals - Working with the Proposal Unit, and the Product Team, develop and deliver high quality, customized Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Information (RFI) responses within customers' deadlines. Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the proposals
- Be familiar with TTS positioning and messages from marketing materials and effectively incorporate into all client communication (written / verbal). Champions 'best practices' for effective selling
- Keep abreast of customer needs & market trends through continuous interaction with clients, coverage & product
- Co-ordination for global deals
- Provide input for new product development and innovation
- Developmental opportunity : Very high exposure to Senior Regional and Global TTS Sales and Product organizations; client, product and relationship exposure
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of products
- Strong marketing and selling skills & customer service orientation.
- Proven track record in sale of cash management, trade, and / or technology based consulting solutions. Sales experience at a Bank is desirable
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and inter-personal skills. Persuasive and articulate personality
- Good team skills
- Strong organizational & planning skills: the ability to manage & synthesize many pieces of solution / technical data into a single, flowing solution within tight timeline
- Professional disposition and client-focused attitude towards both internal and external clients
- Tenacious and takes pride in getting the job done the right way the first time
- Attention to detail with strong sense of quality in work
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft applications is essential
- Understands client needs and product capabilities, and is able to develop solutions specific to client needs
- Maturity, credibility, energy and enthusiasm
Job Family Group:
- Minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Institutional Product Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting