- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Regional Product Manager, Channel & Projects, Global Transaction Banking
Regional Product Manager, Channel & Projects, Global Transaction BankingRegional Product Manager, Channel & Projects, Global Transaction Banking
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for rollout activities related to the bank's strategy and banking channels for corporate clients.
- Understanding business needs, define target segment requirements and develop business case for development investment.
- Plan, and drive business deliverables as part of the project rollout and commercialization activities.
- Manage project user resource and work closely with stakeholders across functional divisions to ensure smooth implementation
- Ensure all development and rollout are compliant with statutory requirements and the bank's internal policy and procedure
Regional Head, Channel & Projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from a recognized university / college
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in leading cross-functional projects involving IT in banking environment
- Conversant with regional Cash and Trade products, able to govern processes to support multi-country product launches
- Some working knowledge of new technologies such as IOT, Chat bot, RPA, AI, API, blockchain, etc will be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions.
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills