Regional Payments and Receivables Product Development Manager - Vice President
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides award-winning integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the world. The TTS Asia business was recently awarded Euromoney's Best Transaction Bank in Asia given our leading capabilities, solutions and depth of client relationships across 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
Payments and Receivables business is a key growth driver for Citi's TTS business and a critical component of Citi's differentiated network versus competitors. Asia Pacific region is undergoing rapid transformation with the evolution of digital payment systems, growth of innovative ecommerce companies and digital players.
Citi's Asia Payments and Receivables business is at the forefront of payments market transformation and innovation across Asia. Role Overview: Develop best in class Payments & Receivables product capabilities for our clients with an innovative, customer-centric and digital focus. Role Type: Individual Contributor Key Responsibilities:
- Develop a sound technical understanding of regional/global technology platforms, front ends and other components.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders in the creation of requirements, functional specification and solution design for P&R related build.
- Acceleration of payment transformation for markets with TTS dependence on legacy GCG infrastructure
- Work closely with global/regional/country product managers, and Operations & Technology teams.
- Help implement key strategic initiatives.
- Implement market led, regulatory and other clearing changes.
- Identify and develop new product innovations and product differentiation.
- As part of the Consumer Bank exit in Asia, work on the separation of intertwined platforms across different payment products. This would also involve management of changes to the operating model as certain products are managed as shared utilities between GCG and ICG.
- Very strong technical knowledge in Payments and Receivables product space, including technology platforms, operational processes and the overall eco-system.
- Product management experience.
- Client-centricity and commercial orientation
- Passion for driving change
- Practical, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Strong execution skills and a willingness to engage in the details
- Team player with ability to evidence leadership and build consensus while working within a matrix organization and with functional partners
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with the countries and the global team for clarity and prioritization of regional needs
- Project Management skills
At least 7-9 years of relevant experience
- Senior role within a fundamental, core and dynamic product for TTS in a critical and growing region with deep and interesting markets critical to global clients
- Will develop detailed knowledge of a complex end-to-end business, develop understanding of client needs and the overall ecosystem for this business.
- Relationship building: will build relationships across country & global product leads, and with key functional partners.
- Opportunity to be in the vanguard of a significant transformation of the cash management business.
Bachelor or Master's degree in technology or business Travel:
Yes, 25 % of the Time Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting