Regional Marketing Manager
Introduction to the role:
- Opportunity with one of the largest US MNC
- Visibility to senior management
- Competitive salary package
Currently looking for an integrated marketer to help support a senior marketing manager with running, measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns targeted at businesses across the Asia Pacific region. This position requires experience with marketing, strong project management and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a background in brand management or advertising, . This individual will also collaborate with the greater marketing team and push the overall creativity of the organization.
This position is for a 12 month contract and will be based in Singapore Responsibilities:
- Manage marketing campaigns rooted in Asian insights; focused on marketing execution to tracking and optimizing existing campaigns.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Creative, Communications, Digital, Product Marketing, and more) to deliver world-class marketing programs
- Communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy
- 5- 7 years of experience in a marketing role;
- Experience in brand, marketing executions and measuring impact;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing;
- Creative problem solver with excellent executional skills;
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organization and manage global/regional/local stakeholders
For more information you can email Jessica Lee
in our Singapore office on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 525715
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/etXGQg/regional-marketing-manager-sales-marketing-singapore-singapore-14816769 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544