See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to foster strong relationships with the Financial Crime Leadership Team in Asia
- Contribute to the development of an enhanced Financial Crime capability within the region
- Join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team
Role Location: Melbourne or Singapore
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
ANZ Asia is primarily focused on Institutional customers and the role focuses on second line oversight and financial crime prevention strategies for money laundering, sanctions and bribery & corruption.
In this role, you will be supporting Asia in-country MLROs in achieving strategic objectives by delivering second-line financial crime governance, oversight, advice and to ensure financial crime programs are fit for purpose. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong degree of know-how and ability to drive strategic initiatives
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong previous financial crime experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing and negotiation skills at an Executive level
- Project/time management and planning
- Strong decision making ability
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Cod e (AUS127188)