Regional Infrastructure Support
• Support Business and Tech Strategy and communicate such requirement to Regional and Global CTI Services.
• Support the effectiveness of the ongoing interlock with Tech to partner them to drive major activities which includes: Support the Build the Bank functions through:
Ensure the execution of Sector's major projects.
• Support and ensure execute Strategic and Tactical initiatives.
• Engage in financial discussions including budget planning, forecasting and infrastructure planning for new projects which includes estimation on green and recoveries which span across CTI Services. Support the Run the Bank functions through:
• Drive stability and resiliency by partnering with the CTI, Production management and application development to ensure that CTI services meet the defined SLA's and the right level of infrastructure monitoring.
• Ensure the effectiveness of Service Management functions which includes Major CTI change interlocks, monitoring, performance, and capacity management.
• Support teams during MIMs management and RCAs remediation.
• Partner with CTI teams and tech teams to drive Safety and Soundness which includes EOVS remediation, GEMS and VTM.
• Partner with the CTI services to deliver for business-specific infra needs (tools/operation/tuning) in Batch (Mainframe), Middleware, Database, security software and API/cloud software management (all non-shared platform with software components).
• Partner with ISD and their respect Tech unit to ensure smooth delivery of Build and Run the bank which will include expense and recovery.
Participate in the regular interlocks with Tech/ISD to support their initiatives such as new/enhanced Product offering in CTI Services.
• Support and partner with the Asia Product Virtual team comprising of ISD, Financial and Client Infrastructure Financial Operations Regional and Global on the Annual Rate Card exercise. Experiences
Able to communicate and work across multiple discipline of IT which includes, Technical team, Applications, Project Managers and Architects.
Able to link these multi-disciplines team and make them work together to deliver an initiative.
Able to project managed initiatives usually during qualification period before handing over to a Project Manager to carry with the execution. Qualification period will include, definition of scope, sizing, financial cost, analyses impact and eventually put up a business case to obtain approval to go ahead with Senior Management from both Technology and business.
Able to manage and solve complex problem and situation.
Able to use Data and even not readily ones and transform them to useful information for analysis especially in building a Business Case
Qualifications Education Level
8 - 10 years of working experience in technology industry
3+ years of experience in Client Service Management
3+ years in an area of Technical platforms
3+ years in area of Project Management
3+ years in area of Financial Management
Advanced skill level in Microsoft office suite of product especially MS Excel and Power Point.
Comfortable in presenting to large audience of various disciplinary and management levels.
Broad knowledge of all functional areas of Technology.
Strong interpersonal skills and able to manage senior stakeholders both internal (within department) and external
2+ years in area of Internal Audit in Projects.
: Bachelor's Degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting